Thursday 6 February 2014

WIN MOVIE TICKETS For You & Your Partner On Valentine's Day..

Okay! So the season of love is almost here and I feel I should do something for my readers to encourage  your love life.

All you have to do is tell me which Nollywood Celebrity is a role model when it comes to marriage and why you think so and if you get it correctly, I will alert the celebrity on twitter after I announce you as the winner.


I plan on giving one person but I could increase the number if many people get it correctly.

Put your name and email after you comment and if you are not in Abuja I will send the money to your account.

*Happy Valentine in Advance*

*MeEtEe*

2 comments:

  1. I will CHOOSE Joke Silver reason because her marriage is one of the few marriages that have
    remained a reference point in the industry. Unlike many Nollywood
    marriages, her marriage has been scandal free and her relationship with her husband, Olu Jacobs who is a veteran actor, has been so fun filled and blissful even though it has been in place for almost THREE DECADES. Also, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde
    marriage is a good one, because she has giving love and marriage a chance.
    For having the ability to balance marriage, motherhood and
    career.
    Seun (royalseun@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go for Pete Edochie. His marriage has never been heard of but it is dere and 2day is even Omo to laws birthday...happy birthday mama. Theadvert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Opinion Is Always An Input.....